Ding...Ding...DING
So let me just say I am very blessed to have a job. And have a job that I love and is so rewarding. I don't see myself doing anything else. There isn't a day that I don't learn something new. But sometimes, as in the case of yesterday, I could care less if I ever walk through the doors again. HaHa. Not really, but the nursery was so loud and obnoxious I couldn't wait to go home. I swear if I never hear another monitor alarm go off it will be too soon!! Oh the joys of working in an intensive care nursery. I love the baby I take care of but she is BAD! Yes, a 2 pound baby can be bad. Some days I wish I could work 5 days a week and others I am so glad I don't have to work but 3!!! So to cope after a long 12 hours I came home made chicken wings, sat on the couch and drank a glass of wine. Excellent!!
So in honor of Valentines Day being right around the corner, I thought this would be appropriate :
 |
Doughnut
|
I thought this was the cutest! One of our families at work brought us in several boxes of doughnuts and one box was all doughnuts like this!! I sooo didn't need it but how could you pass that up?!? Yes, I'm one of those people that likes Valentines Day. I don't care what you say about everyday should be like that...it's still fun to celebrate. I'm not saying it has to be all blown out of proportion but it can still be a special day. I'm thankful every day that I have an amazing boyfriend that treats me soo well and shows me he loves me all the time!!
Today I walked around fun stores, Target, Kohl's and The Home Goods store because I was bored and because it is a beautiful day. Not warm, but the sun is out. This morning we had little dusting of snow but by the time I got up it was gone. So all you people that hoped for another snow day...sorry no such luck! My only purchase was this adorable new lunch bag....
Ahhh, I love this thing! Since I'm trying to be real good and bring my lunch every day to work I decided I needed something new and cute to take. It even came with containers to put stuff in. LOL, the little things that excite me.
Well I'll be back to the Mecca (work) tomorrow and then off for 4 days. No big plans yet, but we may go out of town for a weekend trip. The beach, the mountains...anywhere sounds good!!
"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm you heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life."
I love that lunch box, where did you get it??
ReplyDeleteIt certainly takes a special person to do what you are doing Holly, keep up the good work :) Those little babies appreciate it!!
Do you work at CMC? I have to go there for Noah's orthopedic appointments, to see Dr. Frick