April is long gone and June is right around the corner...where has the year gone? It is seriously flying by. So much is happening and is going to happen I definitly feel like I need to slow my roll down..a little at least. But if you know me then you know that will NOT happen.
So far the Spring (even thought it is close to summer) has been everything it promised it would be. I have enjoyed all the SUNSHINE we have had (until this week). April brought my grandparents anniversary party, a friends wedding, and Jimmy Buffett! We had such a good time at the concert. It was fun and relaxing and made me want to be at the beach with a cold drink in my hand ASAP!!!
![]() |
| Me and Kendall |
| Preston and Caitlin |
| Dad and Julia |
![]() |
| NICN Girls |
![]() |
| Me, Owen and Kim |
Lets see this month I've celebrated cinco de mayo with mexican food and margaritas, spent Mothers Day at the park with my mom and family....but my most favorite thing so far this year..is that my man GRADUATED!!! WooHoo! What an accomlishment for him. I could never do him justice and tell you how hard he has worked the past 5 months (but really the past couple years) to get everything complete. I could not be more proud of him! Let the job hunting begin! Welcome to the real world baby! HaHa. And here we are...
With June just around the corner..that means VACATION time! 15 days from tomorrow morning to be exact..but who's counting?!?! ME thats who. I cannot wait! Ill be off for 15 days!! Be Jealous! LOL. I will apologize now for probably talking and posting too many pictures when I get back.
On a serious note, I feel unsettled. I'm not sure exactly why. I'm pretty sure it all has to do wth work. I'm dealing with a very difficult situation that is wearing me down. Plus more and more politics and our recently enforced 30 minute lunch! It is MISERABLE. Just imagine sitting in a dark box with dinging alarms all day..and only being able to escape for 30 minutes ( and really only half way escaping seeing as 30 minutes is not enough time to eat, go to the bathroom and go see any of the outside world)!!! Its tough. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that a have a job and have a job that I LOVE. But many parts are bothering me latly. I am not sure where to go from here. Am I selling myself short by not experiencing different things? Or am I in the right place for the long haul? Hmmmm....decisions decisions. Time WILL tell.
*The hardest thing to figure out is when to turn the page and when to close the book*





No comments:
Post a Comment